A very easy to perform wazifa for desired marriage or receiving proposals for getting married. Or if you want that your marriage proposal will never get rejected.
Wazifa for Desired Marriage & Proposal
- Boy or girl who wants to get married as soon as possible.
- The one who wants that his/her marriage proposal should be accepted.
- The one who wants to seed the love in someone’s heart (only for marriage).
- This wazifa is based on the Quranic Surah #110, Surah An-Nasr which can be found in chapter 30.
- surah an nasr 110 Wazifa for Desired Marriage
- Iza jaa-a nasrullahi walfat-hu
- Wara-aytannaasa yadkhuloona fee deenillahi afwaajan
- Fasabbih bi’hamdi rabbika wastaghfirhu innahu kaana tawwaban
How to Perform this Wazifa for Desired Marriage
- After five times prayers. Must see→ Dua To Get Married To A Specific Person
- Stay put on the prayer mat.
- Imagine your lover before going ahead with this desired marriage wazifa.
- While this you need to go through this wazifa. Must see→ Benefits Of Surah Alam Nashrah
- Only for the purpose of marriage recite Surah An-Nasr fifteen (15) times after the morning (Fajr) prayers.
- In the same way, recite Surah An-Nasr eleven (11) times after the noon (Zuhr) prayers.
- After evening (Asr) prayers recite Surah An-Nasr seven (7) times.
- After twilight (maghrib) prayers recite Surah An-Nasr five (5) times.
- Likewise, after night (Isha) prayers recite Surah An-Nasr three (3) times.
When you recite this wazifa five times after every prayer make a dua for your purpose from the core of your heart with all the pain & need.
There is no limit of days of this wazifa but if ALLAH wills you will definitely get success within a month.
Please Note: Females should skip this wazifa during the days of their menses.