Aslam Walikum to all my dear readers, Today, we give you powerful Dua for children to be obedient. Children are a blessing from Allah SWT. However, it is tough to bring them up in this day and age, especially if they see and are surrounded by others whose parents have different views and values to you. Nevertheless, it is a sin to oppress your child. You should bring them up in this world as Allah SWT suggests in the Quran.
BUT, some parents struggle to make their child/ children obedient. All you want is for your child to listen and respect you- sometimes this can be very hard to do as the society now is very different, and friends and the internet can have a massive influence on this.
That’s why it is essential to spend time with your children and teach them things like right and wrong, become their friends, so when things go wrong or if they want to do something, they are comfortable to tell you.
Nevertheless, the Quran has many dua to protect children from bad habits and make them behave well. There can be many reasons why your child is acting the way they are, but instead of making an argument, you should kindly explain to them what they are doing is wrong and why, but in most cases, this isn’t enough. It’s okay. Turn to Allah SWT. He will help you. He ever leaves his people who make dua to him.
Quranic duas are extremely helpful, and if you follow the step-by-step instructions we provide on how to perform them, then there is an only success, and your child will be protected and obedient.
Alternatively, you can contact us and consult with our Molana Ji, who has years of experience in performing such powerful duas and can perform powerful and special duas that will give you the result you desire in no time. So Here we provide Dua for children to be obedient in below.
Procedure to Perform Dua for children to be obedient –
- After wudhu, wear white clothes.
- Recite “SaallaaLLaaHU ‘aalaa Muhaammaad SaallaaLLaaHU aalaayhe Waasaallaam” 430 times.
- Recite “Ya Faardu yaa maanaan” 437 times.
- Blow on a glass of milk and make dua to Allah SWT for your child to become obedient.
- Make your child drink that glass of milk.
- Do this ritual for five days. Within five days, you will see your child become obedient towards you. This is a very powerful Dua for children to be obedient. If you don’t see any effects of this ritual or want immediate results, you can contact our Molana ji on Whatsapp.
Most of the time, it is widespread for parents to forget the nurturing side of bringing up their children. They only see the importance of providing for them- the dad is known for making money for the household, the mother is known for doing the house chores and keeping the children entertained.
But in all this, the nurturing part has been neglected, and this is why in ten years, if your child turns around and does something you disapprove of, well, it isn’t entirely their fault. You have played a part in this their whole life.
- Here is dua to protect children from bad habits:
- Sit on a prayer mat in a quiet place.
- Recite durood Shareef 9 times.
- Say bismillah shareef 11 times.
- Say the surah 13 and 14 versus 1003 times.
- Then blow on a glass of water and make your child drink it.
- Do this continuously for three weeks.
- Here is Dua to control child anger:
- Sit on a prayer mat, facing the kibla and make sure to perform all your daily prayers.
- Recite Surah Al Anfal verse 28 1100 times.
- Recite Sahih al-Bukhari 1303 times.
- Recire ‘Ya Moakir’ 303 times.
- Do this for 42 days straight with no gaps or days left out, and Insha-Allah, you will see a big difference.
- Dua for good behaviour from your child:
- Make sure your child is sleeping facing the kibla.
- Whilst touching their forehead, recite ‘ya Mubarak ya mukuthu’ 48 times.
- After that, keep your thumb on the middle of the brows and recite surah wakiya nine times.
- Then take zam zam water and blow on it while keeping the thumb on their head.
- Make your child drink that water and do this process for nine days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any dua to make my children agree to what I say?
You can make your children agree by reciting this Dua Al Isra “Subhaanal lazeee asraa bi’abdihee lailam minal” make sure to read this in the last portion of the night until the start of fajr to get effective result. Keep faith and belief inshallah your dua will listen by Allah soon.
Any surah to make stubborn children obedient?
Yes, you can make any surah effective when done at the right time with the right intentions and in the right way, so first, you have to clean yourself make a wudu. After that, recite surah Yusuf twice, take a white paper and write “Bismillah Hir Rahman Nir Raheem” 100 times and tell Allah your all problem Allah will listen and solve all the issues.